Tuesday 4 December 2007

Mo-vember!

For those that couldn't make it to day 1 of the Vikings Weekender, here is a shot of me with what I must say is a very impressive mustache. What you see is exactly 1 months worth of facial hair, grown from the 1st of November to the 1st of December.
However, it was only a temporary thing, and by the 2nd of December it was gone. But the big question for November 2008 is "What style should I choose?". I'm leaning towards a "Fu-Manchu", but suggestions are welcome. (NB The Olympiad is scheduled for late November so anything too stupid may get me in trouble with German immigration officials)

2 comments:

TrueFiendish said...

Come on, you stole that from Merv Hughes...

DeNovoMeme said...

Zhorn Priss? Yer eff revuuuzed zee drug tist et zee 2004 Olerempiard. Yer vill NORT be orlloawed to enter zis cuntri und yer vill be detairnd uarntil a fight frorm here cairn be providead for yer.