Monday 2 June 2008

Instructional Chess Videos

I'm spending far to much time worrying about my games at chessworld.net This means I'm spending less time on useful things like blogging and writing magazine articles. So I figure that being I should get something back from the site.
After a quick bit of poking around I found some instructional chess videos. The one below is one of the classic games by Rashid Nehzmetdinov, and contains my favourite move of all time (Try and guess which one). Whether you learn anything from the video (given the depth of Nehzmetdinov's idea) I'm not sure, but it is still a great game to look at.

Chess video mentioned on
[Letsplaychess.com Chess video forum]

Instructive game: Positional Queen Sac





I've just cut and pasted the suggested html code from chessworld.net, so hopefully it will work in whatever browsers you use.

No comments: