Sunday 30 October 2011

1.Nh3

Following on from yesterdays post, I realise I must have met IM Herman Grooten, without remembering it. Rupert Jones reminded me that Grooten played board 1 for the Dutch Antilles in the 2008 Olympiad, a team we (PNG) played in the 3rd round. Grooten beat Stuart Fancy on Board 1, while Rupert drew on board 3, and Craig Skehan lost on board 4.
As for me I managed to win against Marvin Dekker, but not before a few moments where I was worried I would go down in history as a player who lost to 1.Nh3!

Dekker,Marvin AHO (2130) - Press,Shaun PNG (2090) [A00]
38th olm final Dresden GER (3), 15.11.2008


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

16 e4, ...

Anonymous said...

We are a group of volunteerѕ and оpening a new ѕcheme in оur community.
Υour wеbsіte offerеd us with valuable info to work on.

You have dοne аn imрressive jοb and our whole сοmmunity
will bе grateful to уou.
Here is my web site Kinds Of V2 Cigs Coupon Discount Codes Offered