Wednesday 10 September 2014

Double checks

I have just finished a game on chess.com which ended with me playing a double check leading to a forced mate (no, I do not plan to show it). But it did get me thinking about games with consecutive double checks. A quick search has thrown up examples of 3 double checks in a row, using two bishops and a rook, with the rook zig zaging up the board. However I have not been able to find a definitive answer to the question, and even the dependable Chess Records page draws a blank. If you think you do know the answer to this question, or even want to have a stab at constructing an possible record setting position, feel free to mention it in the comments section

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

See my post https://marcinciura.wordpress.com/2017/03/08/seven-triple-double-checks/